Our vision is clear – we want to change the ‘sick care’ system. While others have been talking about transforming the trillion-dollar aging marketing, few are actually doing it. And even fewer are proving it. We want to help transform the narrative that paves the way for a better life experience for seniors, with the data that shows living a sparked life matters.
The conversation on health care no one is having … will you?
Our Leadership team has hundreds of years of combined experience in home, hospice, home health, senior care, senior living, health IT, and more. We also have some surprisingly different perspectives from the rest of the industry. We can be flexible and creative to help you stay on deadline with your story and provide expert, high quality information on what’s trending in the industry. Here is just a sampling of the topics where we can help:
- Population health management
- Whole-person population health for seniors
- Culture in the workplace
- Tech-enabled well-being – prescriptive and predictive
- Operating system redesign for whole-person population health
- Measurable outcomes – what that means for people’s health and well-being
- Social Determinants of Health
- Long-term care
- Senior housing (we prefer to call it senior living)
- Reducing hospital readmissions and emergency room visits for seniors
- Home- and community-based care
- Purposeful aging
- Resources for adult children
- Tough subjects – how to talk to your aging parent, how to help them accept help, etc.
- Health care directives
- Inner kill and social isolation
- Living a sparked life – why does that matter? And why should we all live it?
Media inquiries can be sent to: