Nothing matters more than the health and well-being of our clients, family members, employees, and community members. Because we work directly with the senior population, we have maintained consistent infection control protocols since the beginning of this pandemic.
The following resources are meant to offer one place for information and facts so you can proactively prevent further spread and minimize the effect of COVID-19 and feel confident knowing what we are doing to keep you safe and sparked. While physical distancing is important, remaining socially connected is important to your health. Lifespark health care professionals are not only remaining proactive in preventing the spread of COVID-19, but they are also making sure people have every opportunity to age magnificently, pandemic or not.
If you’re concerned about a loved one, please reach out to our team for guidance. And to ‘get inspired,’ read some of our blogs which include COVID-19 resources and ways to keep the spark strong.
If you are looking for specific information related to what’s happening on your senior living campus, please reach out to them directly or visit their web site for specific campus information. A full list of communities managed by Lifespark can be found here: Lifespark Senior Living
We are proud of our ability to keep everyone safe by strictly adhering to these protocols:
- Wearing a surgical mask and appropriate personal protective equipment while performing care and services in your home.
- When interacting with clients who are COVID+ or in isolation, our team wears an N95 mask, eye protection, gloves, and gown for additional protection.
- Offering on-site vaccines and boosters for our employees because we know vaccines are effective.
- Following Minnesota Department of Health’s screening guidelines which includes self-monitoring for symptoms before going into a client’s home.
- Complying with MDH and CDC guidelines for health care workers.
- Closely monitoring our teams regarding any contact they’ve had, symptoms they might be experiencing and taking the necessary precautions.
- Verifying with clients if they or their family members are experiencing symptom before visiting.
- Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water or utilizing hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol (traditional hand washing is recommended).
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) COVID-19 overview
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Questions? Please reach out to our Lifespark Infection Control Team at 952-345-8770 or email email@example.com